Creating a new relationship
Its Six Lessons
- When relationships change, they tend to do so in a predictable pattern.
- Business Relationships are the only ones that run primarily on rules.
- In successful separations, people move from Negative Intimacies to Business Relationships.
- Success can come from thinknig about how Business Relationships work.
- There's nothing about a failed Intimate Relationship that means parents can't succeed in their Business Relationship.
- Give yourself and your co-parent credit; it takes some time.
Click HERE for printable version.